- Place of Origin: Maryland, United States
- Brand Name: Foss Nirsystems
- Model Number: 6500 OL
- Measurement Range: 400~2500
- Size: 0
- Wavelength Range: 400~2500
- Focal Length: 0
- Weight: 0
SpecificationsNIRSystems Process Analytics 6500 On-Line Near Infrared (NIR) Spectrophotometer
This FOSS Process Analytic 6500 On-Line Analyzer provides the next generation of process analyzers for real-time analysis in the pharmaceutical and chemical, foods and oil industries. Non-destructive, accurate measurements are performed directly in the process line, granulator, dryer or reactor, through the use of near-infrared (VIS-NIR, 400nm~2500nm) spectroscopy. It is a rapid and clean method of analysis that meets the needs of today’s manufacturers for real-time QC and process control data.
This FOSS Process Analytic 6500 On-Line Analyzer has equipped with 2 Process Immersion Probes (one for Interactance Micro Fiber Optic Bundle (15 ft.) with Reflectance Probe & Reflectance Standard; one for Transmission Micro Fiber Optic Bundle(30 ft.) with Process Transmission Immersion Probe.
Benefits & features:
• On-line NIR spectroscopic analysis,
• Real time process analysis,
• Lightweight and shock resistant design (no interferometers),
• Quantitative and qualitative data for better process control, for QC/QA,
• Stainless Steel cases,
• On-line or On-Site QC/QA of; Oil, Soy-Source, Fish-Source, Beer, Water, Coke, Drug, any of Liquid Products, etc.
|Buyer||Product Name||Price||Quantity||Order Time(GMT+8)|